For Father's Day, I surprised Scott with a few hours of fun on Lake Windsor- near our house in Bella Vista. I asked some of our friends who live on the lake if we could use their kayaks. I found a babysitter, packed a lunch and we were off! We spent the afternoon kayaking all over the lake. We really loved the time alone and away. It would be a dream if we could ever live on a lake like this! But for now we'll settle for having friends that get to live there! Riley has had great fun with this family too. A few weeks ago he got to go to a birthday party at their house and went swimming in the pool and out on the boat tubing. He had the biggest grin on his face--just like Scott when we went on our date!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
For Father's Day, I surprised Scott with a few hours of fun on Lake Windsor- near our house in Bella Vista. I asked some of our friends who live on the lake if we could use their kayaks. I found a babysitter, packed a lunch and we were off! We spent the afternoon kayaking all over the lake. We really loved the time alone and away. It would be a dream if we could ever live on a lake like this! But for now we'll settle for having friends that get to live there! Riley has had great fun with this family too. A few weeks ago he got to go to a birthday party at their house and went swimming in the pool and out on the boat tubing. He had the biggest grin on his face--just like Scott when we went on our date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What is Scott's Favorite Type of Meat?
What is Carrie's Favorite Thing To Do?
Our Cute Kids!
| Life doen't get much better than this. I'm sure you'd like to know what our kids are doing. Watch for later posts...we'll have them tell you what going on in their lives. * Abbie 9 yearsold Riley 7 years old * * Bryn 4 years old Codi 3 years old * |
No comments:
Post a Comment